Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your dog, in the sun, doing whatever it likes to do best on the hot ones this time of year...

Dead dog!

P.S. Have a great rest of the summer everyone.

·
Boobies!
8,163 Posts
Happy puppy!

I'll see if I can catch a cat or two doing their paws in the air/ventilated sleeping mode and post 'em up.

(We've been hitting over 90s with no AC and high humidity--with a bit of luck I can keep it under 80 in the house. Makes the cats lethargic, not to mention me...)

You have a good summer too, OEH

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
I'll shoot her in the morning.....right now my cam is on the 3rd floor and I'm not. Lace is laying on the cold tile sleeping

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
paredown said:
Happy puppy!

I'll see if I can catch a cat or two doing their paws in the air/ventilated sleeping mode and post 'em up.
(We've been hitting over 90s with no AC and high humidity--with a bit of luck I can keep it under 80 in the house. Makes the cats lethargic, not to mention me...)

You have a good summer too, OEH

Cats are always, always allowed in dog threads. :)

Hot here too. BIke ride today was...short.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
P.S. to Bent,

When you are in a position to go dog shopping, take your time. Find one right for you and your activity/personality. Rainy languished away in a shelter for some time because of the "Pit Bull" stigma. No one wanted her. But on a gut feeling I gave her a chance and after two years, I can still say I couldn't have a better dog for me.

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
We don't have a dog so here's a photo of the bunny that lives under the holly tree in our front yard. We have named him "bunny".

Also, a buddy's corgi. She is very sweet and up for adoption - he's kind of the animal rescue guy of his town. Her name is Belleville.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
That second picture totally looks like one dog's head on another dog's body.
That looks like Abby Normal's head.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts