Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who are DOGMA fans, here are a few pics to enjoy. Thanks again to GloryCycles.com for helping me obtain these bikes.

(Also, for those who have emailed me about my 2 Prince's I have for sale, the sale I "thought" I had feel through... let's just say the buyer wasn't exactly honest. Therefore, my Prince's are back on the market. Here's a link to one of them: http://classifieds.roadbikereview.com/showproduct.php/product/17642/cat/5 )

·
likes shiny bikes
1,109 Posts
Tip of the hat

Your bikes are undeniably 1st class, top drawer.
I salute you sir :thumbsup:

This coming from a Prince, Paris, CX Carbon, Asolo/Stelvio owner...

By my math, you've got $60K tied up in 4 virtually identical bikes?
I have no real issue with how you indulge your self... except:
If you're a happily married man like me, I assume your wife is very well taken care of as well.

Btw, my wife's shoe collection dwarfs my bike collection.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL... some people are into cars, boats, vacations, new wives, etc. I am fortunate in that I am truly happily married with great kids and my only real obsession is bikes. Been that way since I was 14 years old.

The sad part of my bike situation is that all of the one's I have are WAY better than I need. I am personally proving that Lance was 100% correct when he said... "it's not about the bike".

That said, I will continue to ride nice bikes for as long as I can :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AlexRandall said:
I've only seen the white frame in the flesh, but the pics of your new one makes it by far my Fave dogma colour.

Now you just need a bike plate saying 'my other bike is also a Dogma'
I had the white one first, then I just got the black / red / silver one. At first, I did not love it, but when I saw it outside, I instantly feel in love with it. It's insanely beautiful. As of this writing, it's the color scheme I like the most, however that opinion is subject to change based on my mood, my last ride, etc :)

·
likes shiny bikes
1,109 Posts
iridepinarello said:
LOL... some people are into cars, boats, vacations, new wives, etc. I am fortunate in that I am truly happily married with great kids and my only real obsession is bikes. Been that way since I was 14 years old.
The sad part of my bike situation is that all of the one's I have are WAY better than I need. I am personally proving that Lance was 100% correct when he said... "it's not about the bike".
That said, I will continue to ride nice bikes for as long as I can :)
You mean you don't have 4 Porsches behind those garage doors :confused: :D
Since I can't match your bike collection , I will match my wife's shoe collection against yours or anyone elses for that matter :p

·
Registered
126 Posts
Bora Ones Going on One of those?

So are the Bora Ones going on one of these 2 bikes? If so, please post pics - I always thought the Bora Two colors would be about perfect with the Black/Red/Silver Dogma.

Those are my 2 favorite colors on the Dogma. Just wish you rode a 57.5 so I could look forward to taking one of those off your hands in a few years. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.