Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I donate my Entertainment Center to the Salvation Army? Has anyone done something like this before? Do I need to take it there, myself? Should I call the store first?

Halp! I really dont want to move this thing, but if I can get rid of it, and have it go to someone else, that wuold be rad..

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
You start a lot of threads.

Furst!

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
Slavation. Too funny. They may pick it up (I'd call) but otherwise have you tried the craiglist yet?

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Henry Porter said:
Slavation. Too funny. They may pick it up (I'd call) but otherwise have you tried the craiglist yet?
Yes... My brother had it on craigslist for like 2 months a year ago... thats how I ended up with it... The issue is that it is built for Tube TV's and wont fit widescreen TV's. >>shrug<<

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Goodwill will pick up stuff as will Volunteers of America. I think Salvation army does too. Give them a call.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
there's a veterans purple heart or something like that around me. they pick stuff up. or put it on the curb early the day before garbage collection. it will be gone.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Maybe it was Purple Heart that picked up my stuff.....I know I arranged for it online, because I am telephone phobic.:rolleyes:

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
If not, there's always fire.

joe

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Or when you move, forget to take it with you.....

·
hit it
4,006 Posts
Don't forget to get your receipt for tax purposes.

If you accidentally end up with a blank one I'll dispose of it for you.

·
MORE MINIMALISM DANG IT!!
991 Posts
Habitat for Humanity will

pick it up for you, and write you a receipt so you can deduct it from your taxes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts