Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice website but the service is ****. I bought some winter clothings from them a month ago and they sent all the wrong items and wrong sizes to me. Plus, I waited almost 3 weeks before receiving those items. One of the worse things is they don't sent out email notifying me that the items have been posted.

Since I got the wrong items, I posted them back so that they could exchange for me. However, I have been waiting for more than a month very patiently. Still I haven't got anything. So I decided to contact them and they reckon I haven't send the items back to them. I checked the tracking number and it says sent.

What a dodgy website for cycling goods. Please do not buy from them!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Not doubing your experience, but I have bought from them maybe 3-4 times with no problems. Once something got wrong and they corrected it...

cavinsoo said:
Very nice website but the service is ****. I bought some winter clothings from them a month ago and they sent all the wrong items and wrong sizes to me. Plus, I waited almost 3 weeks before receiving those items. One of the worse things is they don't sent out email notifying me that the items have been posted.

Since I got the wrong items, I posted them back so that they could exchange for me. However, I have been waiting for more than a month very patiently. Still I haven't got anything. So I decided to contact them and they reckon I haven't send the items back to them. I checked the tracking number and it says sent.

What a dodgy website for cycling goods. Please do not buy from them!

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,324 Posts
I've bought from them several times.

Cheaper. Faster. No import duties. Always got the order right the 1st time; if an item was on closeout but no longer available to complete my order-someone called me personally and we worked it out.

I'd order from them again in an instant-they're my 1st choice of online places, actually.

YMMV it seems.

·
Premium Member
20,696 Posts
Room 1201 said:
I've bought from them several times.

Cheaper. Faster. No import duties. Always got the order right the 1st time; if an item was on closeout but no longer available to complete my order-someone called me personally and we worked it out.

I'd order from them again in an instant-they're my 1st choice of online places, actually.

YMMV it seems.

what he said...I've always had outstanding service from them

·
Registered
92 Posts
+1 on Good Experience

Total Cycling was good to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.