Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so bad when it comes to waiting. I can't seem to get past the fact that I just put money down, so I want it nao. That, and the idea that my bike "stopped" fitting me has gotten to my head. bleh.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
I just broke down and bought 4, 6m stainless hex head cap screws for mine.....whew.....no more rust flecks!

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brace yourselves....(NNC time)

3T ARX Team stem. Made the move from -10deg/100mm to -17deg/120mm. Big improvement when climbing out of the saddle. Before that, my forearms were really feeling overloaded in the same situation. So this+my n00b patience (6 WHOLE DAYS) made for a nice closing of the day.

I'm sure I'm cool enough for Salsa_Lover with this drop, which is somewhere > 20cm. :wink:

I can't explain getting that LG seatpost, other than I got it for 20 bucks. hehe. Considering removing the label.

·
Administrator
12,953 Posts
roll those bars up a bit.

·
Ricardo Cabeza
19,730 Posts
wow that seat is really high

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here we go again....again.

PlasticMotif said:
is it level?
Looking at the line of the street below, photo isn't entirely level. Still, I did tilt it a bit because it (Fi'zi:k Aliante) doesn't have a linear profile to scoot along. The neck/rivet has this sudden rise or bump while the main seated section feels much lower. Was eye-ing an Arione, but I've been getting along.

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
Coolhand said:
roll those bars up a bit.
...and then roll them up just a tiny bit more.

...and cut that steerer

...and decide which rims you want to use.

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
Please tell me you don't lock your elbows when on the bike, and that you occasionally use the drops.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Creakyknees said:
Please tell me you don't lock your elbows when on the bike, and that you occasionally use the drops.

don't, and do.

I'm srs; in the drops sometimes when climbing seated. Majority of the flats see me in them unless I'm getting water, etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts