Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how real this is. I've watched it a few times and the action seems real.
I just got sent a clip of video. Supposedly it came from some Yob's phone. It shows two youths driving a car up behind a cyclist and the passenger deliberately opening the door ( while car is still moving) to hit the cyclist with the door.
However, as he strikes the cyclist the yob tumbles out of the car while the car is still moving.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't think so

I have the file and will send it to you if you want to mail me (through my profile) I don't think there is any way I can attach to a mail directly through your profile?
Anyone has a way to upload it let me know and I'll pass the video on. I watched it a couple more times and I now think its genuine. Looks like that **** got what he deserved.
Can't see what happened to the cyclist - but you sure as hell can see the Yob bounce out of the car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The video isn't pretty. It's relatively old, and shows the teenager falling out of a pretty fast-moving car, face-first into the rear bumper of a parked car. It's legit, the kid is OK after reconstructive surgery, and the cyclist was uninjured.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,513 Posts
comsense said:
I have the file and will send it to you if you want to mail me (through my profile) I don't think there is any way I can attach to a mail directly through your profile?
Anyone has a way to upload it let me know and I'll pass the video on. I watched it a couple more times and I now think its genuine. Looks like that **** got what he deserved.
Can't see what happened to the cyclist - but you sure as hell can see the Yob bounce out of the car.
I can upload onto my friend's server, I've got an account, and he LOVES traffic to his site :p (I'm serious)
If you want me to upload it, PM me and I can give you my email. If my email's not in my profile already :confused:
-estone2

·
Registered
110 Posts
Two words: Poetic Justice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.