Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this flick last night. Seriously good stuff. Thank you YouTube spoofers for turning me on to good cinema.

Yeah, I know it's like a million years old now.

·
Opus was just napping
21,431 Posts
KenB said:
I just saw this flick last night. Seriously good stuff. Thank you YouTube spoofers for turning me on to good cinema.

Yeah, I know it's like a million years old now.

Hitler's rant about the advent of the Lavender Room at Slowtwitch has always been my favorite of the spoofs.

Have never seen the movie though.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Heh. I Netflixed a few months ago after seeing all the spoofs. It was a fascinating picture.

The biggest thing I took away from it: What f-ing cowards. The whole lot of them.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DrRoebuck said:
The biggest thing I took away from it: What f-ing cowards. The whole lot of them.

Yep. Man, what a great flick. I think I may buy this one.

TMB: Being a commie-fascist and all, you should rent this.

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
Ken, thanks for the review. I've always wondered if it was good and will check it out sometime.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Henry Porter said:
Ken, thanks for the review. I've always wondered if it was good and will check it out sometime.

It's incredibly well acted. The guy who plays Hitler.... holy crap, based on what I've seen and read, his resemblance and performance is frighteningly good. I don't think there was a weak link in the entire cast.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Thanks from here, too. I put it in the queue and moved it to the top. Wife wrinkled her nose at "Hitler" but I'm ready for a break from stuff she has selected.

I hope Netflix has enough inventory to handle the demand from Teh Lounge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts