Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I had another dream about (accidentally) driving my truck into a body of water. This is the second time in a week I've had such a dream. The first time I was alone and the truck was rapidly sinking to the bottom but I was able to crawl out of the window and swim to the surface. Last night my wife was with me and we were thrown out of the truck and the truck was only partially submerged. I wonder what it means (loaded Lounge question)?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
get a prius.

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
robdamanii said:
It's punishing you for wheelsucking to a win.

I don't know dude, I paid $500 for it and it just got slammed while sitting in front of my house. It got me $3000 from the other driver's insurance company. I just bought a SRAM Force group for my bike with some of the money. I think it feels bad for all the crap its dropped on the street when the tailgate pops open.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Your mother.

joe

·
Master debator.
8,777 Posts
It's telling you to get one of those spikes tools in case you are trapped in a submerged car. Or sharpen a screwdriver and keep it in the glove box for that and other emergencies.

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
I don't know dude, I paid $500 for it and it just got slammed while sitting in front of my house. It got me $3000 from the other driver's insurance company. I just bought a SRAM Force group for my bike with some of the money. I think it feels bad for all the crap its dropped on the street when the tailgate pops open.
So, in essence, it's trying to commit hara kiri for its misdeeds?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts