1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I'm not a tweater, twatter or twater. So, can someone find out where (approx) this bright bulb lives? Maybe forward this prescious tid bit to local police. Maybe they can put 2 and 2 together. Hopefully, she'll be tweeting things like, "On my way to my 2nd court appearance. My dad is so pissed"

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I'm not a tweater, twatter or twater. So, can someone find out where (approx) this bright bulb lives?
She lives in England ... the local police were forwarded her Tweets and contacted her shortly thereafter through Twitter. It took a little while for the cyclist to step up, but once he heard about it, did.

The police in England are moving forward with charges against her.

She's definitely not the brightest bulb out there...

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
She lives in England ... the local police were forwarded her Tweets and contacted her shortly thereafter through Twitter. It took a little while for the cyclist to step up, but once he heard about it, did.

The police in England are moving forward with charges against her.

She's definitely not the brightest bulb out there...
Good to hear.

Silly Brits...............Drive on the wrong side of the road and can't pronounce English words correctly. Although, they do have great prices on Shinmano parts. So, I guess we don't need to nuke them this week.

·
δanned
7,006 Posts
I always laugh at anyone who brags about their stupidity online. I'm amazed at how many YouTubers show their faces on camera and then proceed to rant about how their workplace, boss, and customers all suck. They assume that no one who has seen them before will view their videos.

·
Registered
21,725 Posts
I always laugh at anyone who brags about their stupidity online. I'm amazed at how many YouTubers show their faces on camera and then proceed to rant about how their workplace, boss, and customers all suck. They assume that no one who has seen them before will view their videos.
The saying is that the last three words of Darwin Award winners are "Hey, watch this."

·
Registered
480 Posts
When I was on my shortish ride today I was being overly nice to drivers. Letting them know when its ok to pass, waving them by and the like. The weather was niceish so a lot of cars had their windows down and in my 15 miles, I got 7 thank you's today. 7.

Then I come home and read about this girl. Ugh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.