Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
it makes no sense to maintain a 32bit branch of the software as it effects only a fraction of a tiny percentage of the overall user community.
…. is that the reason I have not been able to find Turbo Tax on a cassette for my Ti-99/4A for 40 years??

Old man grumble

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I blame the Russians, Ukraine, the Democrates, and the French (because who doesn't like blaming the French)… a new phone is delayed ONE MORE DAY!

The Universe does not me to have/fly a drone! Old man grumble!

I hope I don't cross thread a self sealing stem bolt!

·
すし + Sweet Potato Kugel
5,846 Posts
I blame the Russians, Ukraine, the Democrates, and the French (because who doesn't like blaming the French)… a new phone is delayed ONE MORE DAY!

The Universe does not me to have/fly a drone! Old man grumble!

I hope I don't cross thread a self sealing stem bolt!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Wow, your word skills have realy rebounded well. How is the physical rehab going?
thanks for the kind words, but it's a struggle it a blend of copy & paste, autofill and speech on Google! Spelling is hard!

Physically, it's slow but more steps forward than back.

The DRONE was to be a distraction!!! Getting a new phone is too much distraction!!

Old man grumble!!

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
thanks for the kind words, but it's a struggle it a blend of copy & paste, autofill and speech on Google! Spelling is hard!

Physically, it's slow but more steps forward than back.

The DRONE was to be a distraction!!! Getting a new phone is too much distraction!!
Good stuff, forward progress is progress. New phone will be good for rehab.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Brief hover test in living room... spin some wings on me (after an additional $160 USD)

Unseasonally warm here... outside, and a bit of peace for the dog!

Experiments!!!!

Old man happy dance.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
CRASH!!!!

Page one of "Flying Drones for Idiots".... Keep eyes on drone, not the dog you are chasing!!!

Ran into a "Happy Birthday" balloon as I tried to follow Kage up the stairs!!!

No damage (all my passengers died). Tough bird!!!

·
Frog Whisperer
40,826 Posts
I want a drone in the worst way, but I live in the woods, I am almost positive that it would end up in a tree, most likely on its first flight.

·
Neophyte
2,111 Posts
A friend of mine is really into drones and 3D printing... if you print your own drone parts, easily replaced after crash damage...

21 - 40 of 60 Posts