Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was overcast but I decided to do a little walking around on Sunday. Everyone was fishing. The fly fisherman were catching shad running up Deer Creek to spawn. I saw a lot of cool stuff.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Nice work, I like the locks the best. It's hard not to just go for a walk or ride and take pictures. I think I'm going to wear out my dslr in 6 months. Every weekend it's a couple hundred pictures or more. And of those maybe 10 decent shots.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
I like the 4th shot a lot.

//Why did you bite a big chunk out of the tree? Turning vegan? :D

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
Stay away from the first pic on a windy day! I like the one of the big rock by the stream and also the locks.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Bet you can't wait until spring brings out all the leaves there. I was hoping for the A River Runs Through It fishing shot! :)

Nice stuff.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Coolio.

The last few years we have seen lots of signs of beaver (trees chewed and/or down) up and down the Potomac all the way into the city. Yesterday Miss M finally saw one of the critters in the C&O Canal between Monocacy and Dickerson.

I told her I wanted a new hat as my retirement gift.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
MB1 said:
Yesterday Miss M finally saw one of the critters in the C&O Canal between Monocacy and Dickerson.
i saw one a few months ago in a little creek that runs along the train tracks at my stop. at first i thought it was a rat.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i love that tree. nice crack forming in it.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Nice stuff, Biggie, especially the cracked tree with the branches all over the place.

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I almost forgot

Something old,something red, something borrowed, something dead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts