Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the latest with the single eyelet rr1.1 rim?

There were cracking issues with the single eyelet rear a while back, and it's now available with double eyelets. But, I want a white rim, which is only available with 28 spokes on the dt pre-built mon chass. wheel. What's the latest with the rim?

I'm looking for durability over some rough roads and light weight for climbing. Since everyone always seems to ask, I'm 85kg now (injury) and 75kg (160) and under usually.

Apologies. I tried asking this in another post, but I'm afraid I was just babbling. I am also still trying to pin down the art of choosing the right title to attract replies.
Thanks.

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also, any good white rims?

I was also wondering, for building a wheel, if anyone knows of a strong, durable and light rim that can be found in white. Open Pros and the rr1.1 don't have a white option from what I can see. Are velocity aeroheads as good as those two rims? I think they have white. Any others? Thanks.

· Slightly Opinionated
10,402 Posts
Aeroheads are nice rims. Probably not the lightest rim out there, but still good and durable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.