Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Laced up a pair just last week

Just got myself DT 240S hubs with Revolution Spokes and their RR 1.1 rims. Gotta say, I'm happier than a pig in SHxt...:) Took 300 grams off my open pro set up. These wheels are nice and light and stiff. And they look great if you have a red and black bike, I've got an Cervelo R3, I'd recommend DT Swiss:thumbsup: .

cheers

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have the DT240 hub in my Nimble Crosswind rear wheel. The star ratchet engages very quickly and is easy to clean and lubricate. The bearings are excellent but require a special, expensive toolset to replace. I have about 18,000 miles on this hub and haven't replaced any parts.

·
tdiclub Member
417 Posts
can you elaborate on the RR1450

orange_julius said:
They are excellent so far. I use the RR1450 wheelset.
My LBS is trying to sell me a re-badged pair of RR1450's at cost, $300. He ordered the 1450s and got 1450s w/o 1450 stickers on them. How much did you pay or what is MSRP?
Are you training on them?

·
Registered
838 Posts
kannas said:
My LBS is trying to sell me a re-badged pair of RR1450's at cost, $300. He ordered the 1450s and got 1450s w/o 1450 stickers on them. How much did you pay or what is MSRP?
Are you training on them?
That is a very good deal! I can't buy them for that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.