Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my first Duathlon coming up on sept 25! I'm a little bit of a runner so i dont know when is better push the runs and easier on the bike or go easy on the first run then push the rest? The distances are 2mi run (beach run) 13.25bike (road) 3mi run (road).

Some tips would be great! oh i'm almost 25, and i just ran boston in april in 3:04, so the training is mostly running 5-8mile 4-5 days a week with a 10mile bike every 3ish days a week. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, figured it was better to let you know my background verses saying hey...i need a duathlon training plan....just new to the biking aspect, some help would be great!

Oh and i'm 5'11" and 145lbs and green eyes! haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah thanks! now when it come to what to wear do you run in the same top that you ride in?
Odd question sorry, just because i usually run with out one...didnt know where my number would go?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup Boston Marathon, I did one the year before in 2:54:48...Different training ideas didnt work! haha

This one is in Biddeford, ME

2mi (beach run)
Cant wait to do this Duathlon, seems like a lot of fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.