Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow.

No one saw that coming. What a great series that turned in to when everyone thought the Ducks were going to get rolled over.

I was there for game three and four. Good stuff! Go Ducks!

I'm hoping for a Jersey win tonight as well.

joe

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
hawks knocked out the flames.

THAT is obviously more important.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Andrea138 said:
I was looking for some witty YouTube video to post about ducks and sharks, but this one was waaaay funnier:....
That was very strange......

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tomk96 said:

I'm excited for the Hawks, too. There are a few Cinderella stories in the making here.

joe

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I'm excited for the Hawks, too. There are a few Cinderella stories in the making here.

joe
they are all so young too.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tomk96 said:
they are all so young too.

It's a young man's game!

Check out Bobby Ryan. this kid is on fire and he looks like he's 12.

joe

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
It's even more pathetic since you changed from being "The Mighty Ducks" to just "The Ducks." At least if you were still mighty, we might feel better in San Jose. But you're not even mighty anymore!

PATHETIC.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mohair_chair said:
It's even more pathetic since you changed from being "The Mighty Ducks" to just "The Ducks." At least if you were still mighty, we might feel better in San Jose. But you're not even mighty anymore!

PATHETIC.

I refused to root for them as the Mighty Ducks. But once they dropped Disney I decided that, since I live like 4 miles from the arena, that I could become a fan. I just couldn't force myself to root for a Disney team!

joe

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I refused to root for them as the Mighty Ducks. But once they dropped Disney I decided that, since I live like 4 miles from the arena, that I could become a fan. I just couldn't force myself to root for a Disney team!

joe
that's seems like good logic to me. i thought the disney connection was pretty lame.

·
POGUE MAHONE
1,063 Posts
tomk96 said:

that one was obvious, the Flameouts are over rated and useless.

Flames fans are still crying in their Molsons but they should know better than to get their hopes up for such a lack luster thinly talented club.

The Ducks however do know how to win in the playoffs, although San Jose has some experience they don't have the bawls or the coach.

·
Power Napper
2,853 Posts
umm..sea cucumber circle jerks???

·
Registered
627 Posts
that san jose/ducks series was awesome. Im hoping the devils can close out their series 2nyt as well as the capitals. As long as detroit loses at some point im happy with the season.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Go Canucks Go

The best things about the Ducks knocking off the Sharks is my Canuckleheads now get to take on Chicago instead of Detroit. The Ducks and Wings will now knock the he!! out of each other for 6 - 7 games and the Canucks can rest up again waiting for the winner of that series after taking the 'Hawks in 5.

Go Canucks Go!

:p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts