Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here at work with my right shoe off because I bruised the back of my heel and I am trying to keep it from rubbing up against the back of my shoe. Well, I want to go get my afternoon espresso/coffee crud and have to put my shoe on....wouldn't it be nice if they made a pair of socks with a dress shoe print on them!?!? Then you could walk around all day in your office and maybe people wouldn't notice youd don't have your shoes on (except for the foul stench my feet produce of course).....I really need to quit drinking and it doesn't look like this was the best week to quit sniffing the glue...

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
YES.

... to your original question

·
World's 1st Anal-rapist
1,086 Posts
I always imagined my Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt, because it says, "I wanna be formal, but I'm ready to party, too!"

I like the idea.

·
Le Misérable
4,374 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the baby Jesus..when you say grace, you can imagine Jesus anyway you want...

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
get some sandals to wear in the office.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What!?!!?

tomk96 said:
get some sandals to wear in the office.
That makes no sense at all.....:D A guy shows up at training rides with his tuxedo jersey on and I have a stange urge to punch him...HARD.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
MCF said:
I like the baby Jesus..when you say grace, you can imagine Jesus anyway you want...
I like to imagine Jesus as a mischievous badger.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
TheDon said:
You know when I`m down to just my socks it`s time for business that`s why they call it business socks.
i just watched that vid.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
I kick my shoes off in my office all of the time when it gets too hot. I'll walk to the printer outside of my office in them too but not much farther than that.

·
Registered
417 Posts
MCF said:
That makes no sense at all.....:D A guy shows up at training rides with his tuxedo jersey on and I have a stange urge to punch him...HARD.
hell get a new office, I don't even have to shower or wear shoes!!

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
I walk around my office all the time without shoes on. Just walk without shoes, and if anyone gives you any crap, tell them you are injured. If it's your boss, say something like, "does worker's comp kick in here?" Your boss won't bother you much after that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts