Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Matnlely Dregaend
5,046 Posts
Not exactly a screaming deal... I'm gonna pass.

·
Coffee Lover
297 Posts
I love the description, though:

Shimano America Dura-Ace Hollowtech Double Crankset:
Mmm…sexy sexy. The Shimano Dura-Ace Hollowtech II Double Crankset is stiffer than a frozen boner, flashier than Liberace, and lighter and hotter than a pair of titanium panties. The sleek two-piece design, oversized spindle and hollow-forged crankarms trim every last gram of fat while simultaneously boosting system rigidity. Near-seamless construction means unmatched power transmission to the custom machine-lightened Dura-Ace chainrings, pickle-crisp shifting, and a lust factor that will parch the salivary glands of your comrades.

Bottom Line:
If it were legal, we'd marry it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dart said:
I love the description, though:

Shimano America Dura-Ace Hollowtech Double Crankset:
Mmm…sexy sexy. The Shimano Dura-Ace Hollowtech II Double Crankset is stiffer than a frozen boner, flashier than Liberace, and lighter and hotter than a pair of titanium panties. The sleek two-piece design, oversized spindle and hollow-forged crankarms trim every last gram of fat while simultaneously boosting system rigidity. Near-seamless construction means unmatched power transmission to the custom machine-lightened Dura-Ace chainrings, pickle-crisp shifting, and a lust factor that will parch the salivary glands of your comrades.

Bottom Line:
If it were legal, we'd marry it.
haha I didn't even see that .. good one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.