Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems Dura Ace Di2 has been excluded from the most recent Supersix HM line up for mechanical and hydro versions.

Will we see either in the coming months?

·
LA CHEVRE
2,475 Posts
Seems Dura Ace Di2 has been excluded from the most recent Supersix HM line up for mechanical and hydro versions.

Will we see either in the coming months?
Yes. Two Dura-Ace Di2 Team Replicas (one with rim brakes, one with discs) and two Black Inc, now with Dura-Ace Di2 (rim and disc brakes too).

There are already pictures floating around but I think the delay is due to Shimano's new 9170 Di2 not being available yet... The 2017 Evos with Dura-Ace Di2 models I saw pictures of were built with Di2 9070 and the non-series levers and brakes for disc versions... I 'think' the production models 'should' come with the new Dura-Ace but the Di2 variant wont be available for a while, so not sure if what I saw were just samples to show dealers or if they will sell with old Di2 but available sooner.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Two Dura-Ace Di2 Team Replicas (one with rim brakes, one with discs) and two Black Inc, now with Dura-Ace Di2 (rim and disc brakes too).
Bummer, I was hoping for a neutral paint (eg white or BBQ) with a more classic look that is less expensive than Black, Inc. or not a team replica.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.