Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best way please? I just had a medical procedure on my neck done so my neck hurts and my head is pounding so no, "GET A MAC" responses please!!!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
MCF said:
Best way please? I just had a medical procedure on my neck done so my neck hurts and my head is pounding so no, "GET A MAC" responses please!!!
105 is good enough for anyone. Treks are good bikes. HTH! and like that, etc.

·
Opus was just napping
21,423 Posts
MCF said:
Was the medical procedure...crack.
And does your neck hurt because of what you did to get it?

Is the pounding in your head...the need to get more crack?

//Netflix...press Play Now.
///Rent Less Than ZERO--you are still doing it wrong.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i think you need a video converter. you can get free ones at download.com. i've saved streaming video and converted it that way to put on my iphone.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I've read that net books do everything better than iPads. I think if you had one, you could just load the DVDs directly to it.

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
thatsmybush said:
That's the crack talking...you don't mean that.
If I was on crack I'd hit it.

·
turtle killer.
1,854 Posts
Jim311 said:
I know it sounds crazy, but it would probably take less effort just to download a DVD rip.
Really? It's a three step process for me... Launch handbrake, select the volume, and click on start.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
q_and_a said:
I've read that net books do everything better than iPads. I think if you had one, you could just load the DVDs directly to it.
yeah, but then you need an external dvd player to DL it to the net book.

/kinda still wish i hadn't bought mine. :(

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Over two hours already to burn and convert a single DVD. Still not done. Pretty sure I am going to eat the 10% restocking fee and take this Ipad back and get an Iphone 4 like I originally planned walking into the store. I get the upgrade price and will be getting rid of an iPhone 3. The iPad just doesn't do it for me. Much prefer a laptop for casual browsing at home. Maybe get a MacBook. Same price almost as the iPad I got.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts