Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The web is a MUT
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there some way to get the subscription to default to a less intrusive option than the email notification automatic subscription? I don't always scroll down to see what it's set on and have "accidently" already subscribed to several threads. Real annoying to open up the email and find I'm out of already limited storage space. I don't really care if someone replies to my posts, and if I do I'll remember to check back.

If this default option can be set somehow in my profile dealie then please inform me.

...okay... scroll down and check before submitting this.... no I don't want instand email notification... click, done.

·
cyclist
7,904 Posts
Yes, you can change this.

Click on the "my account" link in the menu bar.

From this page, click on the subscribed threads option in the left hand column.

Select threads you want to un-subscribe from, and select delete in the drop down menu.
Or select "no email notification".

That's it!

-g

treebound said:
Is there some way to get the subscription to default to a less intrusive option than the email notification automatic subscription? I don't always scroll down to see what it's set on and have "accidently" already subscribed to several threads. Real annoying to open up the email and find I'm out of already limited storage space. I don't really care if someone replies to my posts, and if I do I'll remember to check back.

If this default option can be set somehow in my profile dealie then please inform me.

...okay... scroll down and check before submitting this.... no I don't want instand email notification... click, done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts