Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post a pic. cmatcan is working up a piece, hoo is finishing one, and i'm a wall of graffiti.

let's hear it.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dr hoo said:
Correction, hoo finished one. All done for now.
touch up's done and like that? i'm still getting touched-up from stuff a couple weeks ago. my last one was last week. got plenty of skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about a totally healed and babied-skin retro pic when it's done, perhaps panoramic or a few for a 360*???

·
nothing
120 Posts
I don't have any pics of the ink, I hope these will do. Got these done when I lived in Champaign, IL. I've got some more stuff. I will try to get some shots that are actually of the work.
Picture 1 - Rat Fink head on PEZ dispenser
Picture 2 - Same as 1 + flaming white wall of justice
Picture 3 - White wall and orca + gratuitous Bird shot

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fingers are, "hell" and, what?

nice, btw. shows dedication to it.

got a camera phone? make more pics...

what started you/how did you start?

-J

ps. The Bird looks like a nice apertif.

·
nothing
120 Posts
fingers are "hell yeah". i got started by hangin' around the local shop when i was in college - EIU Charleston, IL. became friends with one of the cats that worked there. he quit and opened his own place in Champaign - New Life Tattoos - not a christian shop btw. i helped him out for a piece. when business is slow...work on the employees :D . How 'bout you J's. what have you got/ how'd you get into it?

·
Registered
727 Posts
that is some nice lookin' work eagleson. the rat fink is rad. i've never seen the hands/wrists so heavily done without a full sleeve, what made you go for that location? it looks cool to just have the ink isolated right at the edge of your skin instead of burried in a full sleeve.

·
nothing
120 Posts
already

cmatcan said:
that is some nice lookin' work eagleson. the rat fink is rad. i've never seen the hands/wrists so heavily done without a full sleeve, what made you go for that location? it looks cool to just have the ink isolated right at the edge of your skin instead of burried in a full sleeve.
thanks. I told the dude the idea for the rat fink piece, and he immediately said it should be a hand piece. I already had a neck piece and the orca in plain view, so who was I to say no? after that the other hand seemed naked, so I added the white wall.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eagleson520 said:
fingers are "hell yeah". i got started by hangin' around the local shop when i was in college - EIU Charleston, IL. became friends with one of the cats that worked there. he quit and opened his own place in Champaign - New Life Tattoos - not a christian shop btw. i helped him out for a piece. when business is slow...work on the employees :D . How 'bout you J's. what have you got/ how'd you get into it?
i have days of work, you can't see it (mostly) in an SS shirt.

started because i was a graphic (manual) artist in HS. 18 YO, tattoo for b/d present.

got lots more now. i'm into language, words, and expression. and they honor my skin.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,208 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
touch up's done and like that? ....

how about a totally healed and babied-skin retro pic when it's done, perhaps panoramic or a few for a 360*???

Not much touch up is needed when the piece has been worked on for 33 hours. Plus he is really good, and he lays down is how I heal. The last thread I posted on it was the done, healed shots. Maybe sometime I will post a series of process pics, but that would take a while to put together, so when I am bored and have an hour or so to seek them out and resize and all that.

·
Registered
727 Posts
dr hoo said:
Not much touch up is needed when the piece has been worked on for 33 hours. Plus he is really good, and he lays down is how I heal. The last thread I posted on it was the done, healed shots. Maybe sometime I will post a series of process pics, but that would take a while to put together, so when I am bored and have an hour or so to seek them out and resize and all that.
stop making excuses hoo, just get it done. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts