Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little announcement here that the Great Dane Velo Club will be hosting their annual spring crits in Madison, WI on April 4 and April 18! It's a great course.

Come one, come all!

·
The web is a MUT
1,373 Posts
Any links to previous years reports?
Thanks. I may go watch if not race, probably watch, way out of sync to race so far. Uh, do they have a 2-lap Public class? That I may be ready for by early April... :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check their web page!

treebound said:
Any links to previous years reports?
Thanks. I may go watch if not race, probably watch, way out of sync to race so far. Uh, do they have a 2-lap Public class? That I may be ready for by early April... :)
They have some reports from '01 and '02 on their web page. Nothing from '03 though.

Great Dane Velo Club

These races are the first on the WI Cup schedule, but sorry, no 2-lap public class! Good thought though! Ha-Ha!

·
The web is a MUT
1,373 Posts
Thanks for the link

Ya gotta love it when a pic from their spring race page shows snow still on the shoulders of the roads. This be Wisconsin. Guess I've got some more motivation now. This and the wisport series should keep me as busy as I want to be. Now I've just got to get my body light enough to not break the bike.

http://www.gdvc.net/springraces/springraces.htm

·
Registered
151 Posts
is that pic inverted? not only are they on the left side of the road, but i thought the route was counter-clockwise.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Asiago,
Are you planning on coming up for the Durand WI road race on April 17th? I realize it's quite a hike from where you are, but thought I'd ask as it is on the WI Cup scheudule.

It'd be good to meet up with another RBR poster.
Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts