Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've seen some pretty great older cyclocross photos floating around on the internet (the gaansari site had some good ones) but I foolishly didn't save any of them. Does anyone have a stash on their computer that they could share?

· tdiclub Member
417 Posts
hey wait a minute is that my grandfather...
no really the guy shouldering on the far right, is he running singlespeed?
Awesome regardless!

Okay promoters and course designers pay close attention, we need, want and demand climbs like this. I would pay $40 to race that "climb up"

how do you snag pics with a mac, I used to click and drag into a folder. It aint workin'

· Registered
813 Posts
kannas said:
hey wait a minute is that my grandfather...
no really the guy shouldering on the far right, is he running singlespeed?
Awesome regardless!

Okay promoters and course designers pay close attention, we need, want and demand climbs like this. I would pay $40 to race that "climb up"

how do you snag pics with a mac, I used to click and drag into a folder. It aint workin'
I dont want a climb like this.

I did one of those---it was like an East Bay Livermore cross race that went straight up a mountain, it sucked big time. The race was over fields (not trails, just open fields with 2 foot high grass and cow hoof ruts/holes)

I'd like a more Euro Cross course.

anyway, back to topic of old cx photos....

i found this one in Google, maybe the 60's/70's. look at his shoes.

· Game on, b*tches!
13,528 Posts
Another one;

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.