Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you have done?

My mother goes over the top for the grandkids by hiding eggs with change, and extra large eggs (All kids get one) with a number in it for the order they get to choose from the prize table. They also get easter baskets loaded with candy.

Anyway, the adults are made to hide the eggs (over a gross) and the baskets before we are given dessert. The kids found all their goodies and are munching away and I decided I didn't want to wait until the prescribed time and started to open the Breyers to get a little ice cream. My Mom came in and told me I couldn't eat the ice cream until she put it out.

After she walked out I saw the custom easter bunny cake with the licorice whiskers. Everyone knows I don't like cake that much but I decided to cut off the top of one of the bunny ears that was on display since it was not ice cream and technically was out on the table.

A major investigation occurred and I blamed my brother in law and used the defense that I didn't like cake. Judge Judy saw through the whole thing and punished me by giving me first choice from the adult candy basket and I scored a Payday.

·
Twitterpated
3,116 Posts
bigrider,

So, you're the relative that everyone else talks about.

We had breakfast casserole at 10:30am, so dessert wasn't really on the menu.

But I would like a piece of cake the size of sn69's head.

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The most fun was publicly accusing my brother in law:D
He was really talking poorly about me. He saw me eat it so I mounted a quick offense to deter the accusation.

Also, by a vast majority we requested my Mom not buy peeps this year (because they are the worst candy known to mankind). There wasn't a peep to be found, only good candy.

·
Twitterpated
3,116 Posts
bigrider said:
Also, by a vast majority we requested my Mom not buy peeps this year (because they are the worst candy known to mankind). There wasn't a peep to be found, only good candy.
I'm telling snapdragen!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts