Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in Seattle Area but my job requires me to travel all of Washington State and part of Northern, Idaho. Some of the best rides I have experienced are in this area Beautiful Country very little traffic on most rides and all the Climbing you want. I figured had a good hard weekend of riding in Seattle, So figured I would take it easy and snap some pictures of one of my favorite rides. Satrting in Liberty Lake, WA going to Post Falls, ID then Climbing up Riverview Road then back down along the River. The river is really high and fast parts of the Mut were starting to Flood. Too much snow pack and late spring snow now temps in 80's-90's.
Anyways Hope the pictures don't bore you guys/gals too much.

Ray Still

G

·
abiciriderback said:
Live in Seattle Area but my job requires me to travel all of Washington State and part of Northern, Idaho. Some of the best rides I have experienced are in this area Beautiful Country very little traffic on most rides and all the Climbing you want. I figured had a good hard weekend of riding in Seattle, So figured I would take it easy and snap some pictures of one of my favorite rides. Satrting in Liberty Lake, WA going to Post Falls, ID then Climbing up Riverview Road then back down along the River. The river is really high and fast parts of the Mut were starting to Flood. Too much snow pack and late spring snow now temps in 80's-90's.
Anyways Hope the pictures don't bore you guys/gals too much.

Ray Still
Really pretty country, I love it around there.

Thanks.

· Bacon!
9,193 Posts
I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

Great pictures. I still like the car too. My brother lived in Moscow for a while. I didn't get a chance to ride up there as much as I wish I could have. I really where the prairie hits the mountains.

· Non non normal
10,183 Posts
Your bunnies look like tame black bunnies in the picture. The river looks like it would be dangerous to mess with right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.