Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new seat post and was going to get another 3 T Doric Team until i saw this deal from Performance, anybody have this or able to give me a review?

Easton EC70 Zero Setback 400mm Seatpost -- Closeout

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Attn: Mr Mook, Thanks

Thanks, i am an occasional poster on here, replies like yours are beyond being of value and help. Again thanks, i didn't realize that from my post / question that i needed help identifying what part of the bike i was looking at, thanks for letting me know "it's a seatpost". Along with that, even though i have been cycling for 40 years, I would of never thought to think if the seatpost I was considering was of the size or setback i needed.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Don't think MrMook was trying to be rude, it's just some people don't agonize over these decisions like I do (and maybe you, too! :)).

Looks like a very nice post and a great buy. I really like the two bolt system on the Eastons - easier to get the angle right.

Downside is that it's pretty heavy for a CF seatpost. Also concerned about the setback, but if it will give you the knee position you want, then go for it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.