Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
That is funny; love his description. This sounds like that guy that used to post here, I can't remember his name, I always associate him with the picture of the dog running with the dumbell in it's mouth.

"This is a max wicked sick BMX. It's a Reliance Boomerang and it's done heaps of maximum extreme stunts. I have mostly done stunts on this bike since forever. Once I did a boom gnarly stunt trick on it and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx. Some details about sickmax BMX: Comes with everything you see including: TOPS AS SUSPENSION REAR FORKS!! 2 x wheels 1 x seat I will even thrown my sick BMXing name for FREE - Wicked Styx. Has minor surface rust on handlebars and front forks (easily removed). More rust on rear forks (as shown in pics). Tyres hold air but are pretty old. Basically, it's an old BMX, but it's radness is still 100% in tact. Tricks I have done on this BMX: Endos - 234. Sick Wheelies - 687. Skids - 143,000. Bunny Hops - 2 (Bunny Hops are gay and my brother dared me to do them, which I did because I'm Rad to the power of Sick). Flipouts - 28. Basically if you buy this bike you will instantly become a member to every club that was ever invented, worldwide, because you will be awesome. Pick up from Richmond in Melbourne. Throw your hands in the air like you just don't mind."

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx

I bet he didn't have a helmet on

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
zeytin said:
That is funny; love his description. This sounds like that guy that used to post here, I can't remember his name, I always associate him with the picture of the dog running with the dumbell in it's mouth.
jumpsquats. that wasn't aarontoy, was it?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
jumpsquats. that wasn't aarontoy, was it?

Sprint Nick is of the Canadia Nationalistic Track team which isn't to be confused with the Canadian National Track Team, just like Ice Ice Baby and Under Pressure at the first few seconds they sound the same but it doesn't take long to figger out which one is the fraud

·
Registered
728 Posts
You have the read the seller questions at the bottom too. He stays in character well :)
He once did a skid that lasted for two weeks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts