Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thank you for the exquisite toe pics. and thank you for the bananas.

photos courtesy of blondie. she's gone sleepy, i'm going to eat more and follow soonest.

i heart you, Eddy.

etc etc and like that.

-The Shave-Ed J's

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Aww, me likes. :)

·
Super Moderator
19,480 Posts
haiku d'etat said:

photos courtesy of blondie. she's gone sleepy, i'm going to eat more and follow soonest.

i heart you, Eddy.

etc etc and like that.

-The Shave-Ed J's
Beautiful. I like it. And I see you got lei-ed tonight. ;)

·
The Original and The Best
1,294 Posts
haiku d'etat said:

i heart you, Eddy.

etc etc and like that.

-The Shave-Ed J's
1) Bananas? I didn't give you any... Oh my goodness, you don't mean--EWW!!! :eek:

2) Hey, you were supposed to give me pics of before, during, and after shaving--not just after. WTF? I want action shots!

3) I don't know much about facial hair. Is it traditional to leave so much fuzz underneath the chin like that? I thought it was just on the ball of the chin.

4) I can't tell if you got the Star Trek sideburns though. Gonna need close-ups of that, please! Remember, they have to be midway to halfway to three-quarters of the way down the tragus, but no longer.

5) Wow, you really have a lot of tattoos! I am sooo glad you did not expose yourself to me in SD! You should shave your armpits to match your legs.

s*x) Man, I need to get leid. Haven't been back to Hawaii for over 2 years now!! Mmm, Zippy's... :)

7) Don't fret, you are still extremely hairy! THANK YOU, J!!! :D

P.S. Now where's MY prize package in the mail?? (And I don't mean the hair!)

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Woohoo J's, whht wwwhhhh! (<---- wolf whistle). I think that is def an improvement over the sasquatch look. Was that a gentle hint from Eddy, the comment about the ball of the chin?

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
J's, your coathangers are mating in the background. These things should not be shown to the young eyes which lurk here. Please cover them in any further photos ... think of the children!

·
1,294 Posts
zeytin said:
Was that a gentle hint from Eddy, the comment about the ball of the chin?
Hint? Gentle? Ball? Chin? Is this CODE, Z? I don't get it...

I think I was just asking if you're supposed to shave the throat part underneath the chin and just leave hair on the chin itself??? :confused:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
il sogno said:
Beautiful. I like it. And I see you got lei-ed tonight. ;)
yes, by snapdragen. :)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BOLDED'D>

eddy said:
1) Bananas? I didn't give you any... Oh my goodness, you don't mean--EWW!!! :eek:

;)

2) Hey, you were supposed to give me pics of before, during, and after shaving--not just after. WTF? I want action shots!

sorry, my company was busy watching a movie and stuff whilst i was mowing my face. next time.

3) I don't know much about facial hair. Is it traditional to leave so much fuzz underneath the chin like that? I thought it was just on the ball of the chin.

it's ok, i'm a punkerrr and like that.

4) I can't tell if you got the Star Trek sideburns though. Gonna need close-ups of that, please! Remember, they have to be midway to halfway to three-quarters of the way down the tragus, but no longer.

they're there. close-ups pending. just like you asked, exact length.

5) Wow, you really have a lot of tattoos! I am sooo glad you did not expose yourself to me in SD! You should shave your armpits to match your legs.

s*x) Man, I need to get leid. Haven't been back to Hawaii for over 2 years now!! Mmm, Zippy's... :)

7) Don't fret, you are still extremely hairy! THANK YOU, J!!! :D

P.S. Now where's MY prize package in the mail?? (And I don't mean the hair!)
i have yet to find the shirt. it's perfect for you. i've three boxes to send off. btw i need you to PM me your last name and address, we've just cleaned house and i'm afraid the packaging of your auction payment was file-13'd.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doctor Who said:
It's good to see that someone has their Black Flag bars.

I never got mine and now I think it's too late.
never too late. dude, i'm 34 and have gotten seven tattoos in the last two months.

black flag fan? i also have "damaged" all the way across my lower back.

·
1,294 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i have yet to find the shirt. it's perfect for you. i've three boxes to send off. btw i need you to PM me your last name and address, we've just cleaned house and i'm afraid the packaging of your auction payment was file-13'd.
I am surprised at your restraint! I expected a highly inappropriate response to number s*x) on my list.

Don't forget about the SW prize, too! PM on the way, and your box better be empty this time!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eddy said:
I am surprised at your restraint! I expected a highly inappropriate response to number s*x) on my list.

Don't forget about the SW prize, too! PM on the way, and your box better be empty this time!
sw???

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
eddy said:
Hint? Gentle? Ball? Chin? Is this CODE, Z? I don't get it...

I think I was just asking if you're supposed to shave the throat part underneath the chin and just leave hair on the chin itself??? :confused:
No, nothing sexual lol. I just wondered if you were hinting that he should shave a bit more under the chin.

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
J,

Why did you shave so soon? You should of waited until after the snow.

·
1,294 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
That's CODE for STAR WARS. Moreone.

BTW, I just relistened to the VMs you left me from SD. You really are highly inappropriate! Well, except for that last message, that was sweet. NTTAWWT! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts