Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone is looking for shops in central or NNJ... My girlfriend's prof at Rutgers originally recommended this shop to us. We picked a roubaix there last year.

Just picked it from its tune-up. It has about 1250 miles but feels as new. The tune-up came out great.. I also had a couple of niggles with my seat post. Shop contacted Specialized and I got a new and improved seat post.

Good prices, friendly service & advice... You have to schedule for service just as with any LBS, but the waits are not crazy long, a few days usually (unless you're waiting on a part). Just a bit far from where I live all the way by the city, but what can you do.

Props to Mark and his crew.

(If you do get a bike there I highly recommend the service bundle).

· Registered
56 Posts
Nice shop but limited as far as inventory. They cater to a lot of BMX riders and skaters as well. Don't go there for bike clothing as they are pretty steep and not many choices but what they have is decent if you're into Specialized and Pearl Izumi.

One day I went there looking for Look pedals. The guy there said that they don't carry them anymore because Look pedals are not popular anymore?!?!?!?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.