1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or stop ****ing trying.

Srsly.

That is all.

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
saw a driver yesterday who didnt yield right of way to pedestrians in a crosswalk with the little "walk" sign. two nearly got hit. blew my mind- the driver wasnt even on a cell phone or anything.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
Someone didn't get their coffee this morning.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
nearly got hood-ornamented last night on my ride - making a right turn on quiet residential streets, mom in suv w cell on ear coming the other way turning left, decides to cut the corner, since, obviously, she's the only one on the road.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mel Erickson said:
Someone didn't get their coffee this morning.
No no, this was last night. I promised myself I wouldn't think about it until I got home so it wouldn't ruin my ride but then forgot about it til just now.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
Creakyknees said:
nearly got hood-ornamented last night on my ride - making a right turn on quiet residential streets, mom in suv w cell on ear coming the other way turning left, decides to cut the corner, since, obviously, she's the only one on the road.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
I feel the same way about grammar...

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
Oh, so you're saying it was a matter of incompetence rather than chemical dependancy? :)

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
Either learn to drive or learn to spell? But not both, obviously!

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
I was reading a rant on craigslist last night. A moreon driver was ranting and raving because pedestrians wouldn't stop for him crossing the sidewalk into a gas station. He was sure he had the right of way across the sidewalk since it wasn't marked. I don't even think about using a crosswalk without being SURE people are stopped.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
VaughnA said:
I was reading a rant on craigslist last night. A moreon driver was ranting and raving because pedestrians wouldn't stop for him crossing the sidewalk into a gas station. He was sure he had the right of way across the sidewalk since it wasn't marked. I don't even think about using a crosswalk without being SURE people are stopped.
when i run at night, i won't chance it unless i have eye contact.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts