Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm watching Ellen DeGeneres on Jay Leno last night and as I watched her, I had the strange feeleng that I'd seen her before. Obviously I'd seen her, but I felt I'd seen her in someone else. Then it hit me- the nose, the jowels, the mannerisms- it's Woody Allen! Ellen is a younger, lesbian version of Woody Allen!

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Blue Sugar said:
So I'm watching Ellen DeGeneres on Jay Leno last night and as I watched her, I had the strange feeleng that I'd seen her before. Obviously I'd seen her, but I felt I'd seen her in someone else. Then it hit me- the nose, the jowels, the mannerisms- it's Woody Allen! Ellen is a younger, lesbian version of Woody Allen!

Nah, her one movie, "Mr. Wrong" was so terrible, but it still was much better than anything Allen has done.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Blue Sugar said:
Stop it! You're making Woody feel all sexy now.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Blue Sugar said:
I've never seen "Mr. Wrong", but you're contention that averything Woody had done is terrible is utterly rediculous. His comedy is a little bit too pseudo-intellectual for my tastes, but I still find him very funny. "Sleeper" is one of the all-time greats. And his romantic comedies were great too- masterfully crafted. He's not only a comic genius, but a cinemagraphic one as well.
relax dude, it was sarcasim
:D

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've never seen "Mr. Wrong", but you're contention that averything Woody had done is terrible is utterly rediculous. His comedy is a little bit too pseudo-intellectual for my tastes, but I still find him very funny. "Sleeper" is one of the all-time greats. And his romantic comedies were great too- masterfully crafted. He's not only a comic genius, but a cinemagraphic one as well.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
I just think she'd be funnier

If she changed her name to Ellen DeGenerate.

don't knock Ellen, she's had better tail than most of us.

just think, she gets serviced by Portia Di Rossi.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
just think, she gets serviced by Portia Di Rossi.

Please, please--tell me you're kidding. I couldn't have cared less about DeGeneres and Heche, but this is so wrong...I mean, it's not like I would ever have had anything remotely resembling a chance with PDR, but a guy's entitled to dream, right?

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
A guy can dream

but ellen is hitting it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts