Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the [email protected]#%!! do you get this stuff off? I have been using it recently on some problem areas (left knee and calf); the warming affect suits my injuries well.

However man! is this stuff HOT! soap and water just doesn't see to do the trick.

Oh.....and dont' worry Kram......this knee and calf injury won't slow me down.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Dawn dish soap does a good job removing it. Some of that stuff is just stubborn..... I think Qoleum and Greyhound Juice both need a mixture of turpentine and brake parts cleaner to get it off :)

Most of the Mad Alchemy stuff seems to come off well with the dish soap.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
What are you using? There are milder ones that don't burn like a somonab*tch. (Note to self; must order from madalchemy.....)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've tried several brands and found Mad Alchemy to be the best both in the strength of the warming sensation and the ease in which in comes off.

To help get through the summer, I'll open the jar from time to time to take a whiff - there's nothing like embrocation to remind you of cross. Only about 5 weeks left until the first race of the season!

Cross Freakin' Rules ATMO

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
H$ll, if I open the Chocolate wish, I want to eat the freakin stuff. Too bad he deep-6ed it. I"ll be trying the new "Gentleman's Blend" for the early season races.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Well, no wonder. I use that stuff for when it's freeze your gonads cold. Try the mild or Gentleman's blend for when it's warm out.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Yup. Wouldn't think of doing it without gloves. Esp the hot stuff. You also don't want to mistake it for chamois creme. Not that I would know anything about that:yikes:

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
This precisely why you wear gloves.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Seems to me that Bengay or aspercreme might be the better choice for that. Just sayin.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts