Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone or has anyone used the x-large packs before ? I can't seem to find it and it is not on their website. It has the twist cap and it is about twice the size of the normal Enervit orange gel packs ?

thx

·
Registered
896 Posts
love this stuff

I love this stuff. just bought a case from my LBS on a special order. I can't stand the consistency of GU and other gels. the Enervit is much more fluid, and tastes good - I only buy orange flavor. the biggest problem is the cost. this stuff is 4-5 a pack. granted the serving size is 2x a GU pack, but you still use just as many. RE the screw cap: I loosen the caps before riding, otherwise it is really tough to break the seal well pedaling. these are hands down my favorite packs, and I believe they really work well for me

Anthony said:
Does anyone or has anyone used the x-large packs before ? I can't seem to find it and it is not on their website. It has the twist cap and it is about twice the size of the normal Enervit orange gel packs ?

thx

·
The Wanderer
536 Posts
Anthony said:

thx
It's called a "Cheer Pack" and is usually used towards the end of a race for a burst of energy...

"Think of a Cheerpack as Nitro for your body! Towards the end of a hard ride or race your body needs all the advantage it can get. The Cheerpak provides a massive energy boost to bring you home!"-From web site

http://www.sweatguru.com/moda/product.php?product=23139&ctlg=
http://www.sweatguru.com/moda/product.php?product=23138&ctlg=

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
Anthony said:

thx
Ah Cheer Packs-- good stuff. The also make real gels as well.

Love the CheerPaks- they work for me.

·
Registered
896 Posts
what I do with them

had a 14mile race this weekend. 30mins before race drank an Enervit, 15mins before race I drank another one, 10mins before race drank a sugar free red bull. maybe was overkill, but the results were there. when I am mt biking a hard ride, I drink 1 15mins before, then 45mins later assuming I will then be out a 2nd 45mins. only on very hard rides though. these things are also good within the first 30mins after a tough workout/race

Coolhand said:
Ah Cheer Packs-- good stuff. The also make real gels as well.

Love the CheerPaks- they work for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts