Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...of the motherf*ckin' snakes already! I'ma loose some whup-*ss on them snakes.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
well, i sincerely hope chuck norris didn't hear you say that.

WE GOT MOTHERF****** SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
The key to these things being funny is timing - Chuck Norris, snakes - they can all be funny at times, but only when you use them sparingly. Less is more.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
paint said:
The key to these things being funny is timing - Chuck Norris, snakes - they can all be funny at times, but only when you use them sparingly. Less is more.
I still haved no clue WTF all this snake nonsense is or why it's funny. Chuck Norris isn't all that funny either.

//rule of thumb--when your local paper is telling you about the newest Internet fad/catchphrase it isn't funny anymore. Where's the Beef!?

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I still haved no clue WTF all this snake nonsense is or why it's funny. Chuck Norris isn't all that funny either.

//rule of thumb--when your local paper is telling you about the newest Internet fad/catchphrase it isn't funny anymore. Where's the Beef!?
//rule of thumb #2--If Bocephus Jones II doesn't understand it, it's funny. When Bocephus Jones II understands, it's no longer funny.

·
Super Moderator
19,478 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:

It's a new movie ...here you go.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
mohair_chair said:
//rule of thumb #2--If Bocephus Jones II doesn't understand it, it's funny. When Bocephus Jones II understands, it's no longer funny.
something like that...

Dy-no-mite!!!!

//I'm trying to get that one back into circulation...is JJ Walker still alive?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
il sogno said:
It's a new movie ...here you go.
ahhh...I feel so out of touch:cool:

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
kpcw said:
Note: The second pic has no use whatsoever other than the fact that the blonde chick is hot.
looks like the tiger they keep at Jake Jabs American Furniture Warehouse.

//old local joke--Why don't you bend over at American Furniture Warehouse--because Jake Jabs-----buh, dum, crash! tip your servers...I'll be here all week. :D

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
something like that...

Dy-no-mite!!!!
whatchootalkinbout willis!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts