Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so this is a request for the rest of the loungers (and no it does not involve J's momma).

I am waiting for a ebay auction to end and the anxiety is killing me (well, that and the boredom of cubicleville), so what's the most entertaining thing you have done or seen in the past 2 weeks?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
lousylegs said:
Okay, so this is a request for the rest of the loungers (and no it does not involve J's momma).

I am waiting for a ebay auction to end and the anxiety is killing me (well, that and the boredom of cubicleville), so what's the most entertaining thing you have done or seen in the past 2 weeks?
learned to play The Clash's Clampdown at full volume on the kid's electric, went on a St. Pat's cruiser bike ride. I know...not too exciting.

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
lousylegs said:

... went camping w/ 46 cub scouts .... :eek:

... i need my head examined ...

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bocephus Jones II said:
learned to play The Clash's Clampdown at full volume on the kid's electric, went on a St. Pat's cruiser bike ride. I know...not too exciting.
actually, learnign to play a Clash song is pretty damn cool.

I don't own any of their music, but should get around to geting some.

·
Registered
212 Posts
de-squirreled my attic

lousylegs said:
what's the most entertaining thing you have done or seen in the past 2 weeks?
it certainly wasnt FUN... but it entertained my roommate. and my friends after I told them about it.

they still seem to be gone. fingers crossed.

·
nothing
120 Posts
Just saw this on my way home from lunch. A very large woman in a power chair was going down the street. As she passed under a tree, some of the melting snow fell and hit her head and hand. She looks at me and says "I guess it's not safe to be under these trees. Sh*t, I just lit this cigarette too."

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
weapons grade chaos said:
it certainly wasnt FUN... but it entertained my roommate. and my friends after I told them about it.

they still seem to be gone. fingers crossed.
Great, knowing that you are a poor college student, how about $50 bucks to desquirrel my attic?

huh, $50 can buy a h#ll of lot of PBR or Noxious Light.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
went to topless bar about 2 weeks ago. only my 2nd time in 35 years.
but what your not telling us is that the first time in 35 years was 3 weeks ago right?:D

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:

... And "Clampdown" comes on the iTuens shuffle right on cue. This kinda thing happens a lot to me.
Love "Clampdown." Love to play it, too. Good one to crank.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Ugh, I can't believe my life has come to THIS

All I can think of really is doing my taxes and put up a new garage door opener... and insulated the basement, and changed a headlight on my car.

hmmmm...

·
Registered
212 Posts
think I'll pass

lousylegs said:
Great, knowing that you are a poor college student, how about $50 bucks to desquirrel my attic?

huh, $50 can buy a h#ll of lot of PBR or Noxious Light.
on the first hand if I needed it that bad I could get fitty bucks by whining at my mom or my sister (yea I'm spoiled, who cares) and on the second hand I swore off rodent nests after that first horrorshow and on the third hand I don't drink sh*tty beer and on the fourth hand, no. just... no.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
eagleson520 said:
Just saw this on my way home from lunch. A very large woman in a power chair was going down the street. As she passed under a tree, some of the melting snow fell and hit her head and hand. She looks at me and says "I guess it's not safe to be under these trees. Sh*t, I just lit this cigarette too."
LOL! This is funny on so many different levels.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
funknuggets said:
All I can think of really is doing my taxes and put up a new garage door opener... and insulated the basement, and changed a headlight on my car.

hmmmm...
sounds like my life.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
jptaylorsg said:
... And "Clampdown" comes on the iTuens shuffle right on cue. This kinda thing happens a lot to me.
Love "Clampdown." Love to play it, too. Good one to crank.
and pretty easy to play for a beginner....A, D, G, A, d/A

still trying to work out the bridge though.

E E/G# A

What does it mean when it says E/G#? Do you slide from E to G#?

//strummer played a telecaster as well....

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
lousylegs said:
but what your not telling us is that the first time in 35 years was 3 weeks ago right?:D
actually my first time was about 15-17 years ago(ran into someone from my high school working the pole). My 3rd time will probably be soon though. "Amber" from Columbus Gold gave me VIP get in free cards last night at the hockey game.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
actually my first time was about 15-17 years ago(ran into someone from my high school working the pole). My 3rd time will probably be soon though. "Amber" from Columbus Gold gave me VIP get in free cards last night at the hockey game.
I bet she told you that you're not like all the other guys that come in there. ;)

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,425 Posts
"What's the most entertaining thing you have done or seen in the past 2 weeks?
Raced three times.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts