Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been swapping out my bars a few times trying to find something that feels good and keeps the numbness away. Ive discovered flat bars dont help and a long reach and drop dont work for me.
The Enve bars I picked up (reluctantly because of their high cost) recently. A patient of mine is a fit technician from a local shop and said he would get these bars if he could afford them. Everything about these bars is well thought out from the grooves for the cable, the texturing at the clamp and even the trick way the bars finish. They have a perfect drop and reach for my hands (medium) and I can comfortably reach my Sram shifters from the drops and still have the hoods where I want them.
Ill probably break down and get another pair for my roadbike soon.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've pretty much settled...

on the ENVE compacts for my curretn CX build. Was waffling between that and the Ergonovas, which I have on my road bike. Figure If I like the ENVE's enough, I'll get another set for the roadie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.