Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to me that I had this problem last year and wrote down the fix. Damned if I could find it when I need it. Anyways, my problem is how to reset the odometer for the ergobrain 10, I have tried everything from hitting the all clear at the same time as the set button, but that did not work. Even tried removing the battery to no avail. Just hoping someone out there can help me out. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
sushiken said:
Seems to me that I had this problem last year and wrote down the fix. Damned if I could find it when I need it. Anyways, my problem is how to reset the odometer for the ergobrain 10, I have tried everything from hitting the all clear at the same time as the set button, but that did not work. Even tried removing the battery to no avail. Just hoping someone out there can help me out. Thanks!!!
Remove the battery?

·
Registered
376 Posts
According to the Campy manual

you should press and hold the set button, then press and release the AC button. The display will blank for a second then the set process will begin. This will reinitialize the computer and you will need to reset all your settings.

Here is an online link to the manual...http://www.campagnolo.com/pdf/ErgoBrain_r13.pdf

You have to scroll in for the English version.

·
Registered
14 Posts
A related question...

I *think* I've followed all the instructions in the book for setting up my EB (to the point where I actually took the book out with me whilst doing the calibration stuff, just to check!). It all seems to work OK, but:

The gear indicators keep flashing, at the same time as the tooth-count display changes. It seems as though I haven't fully completed the setup or something, as it doesn't seem right having the icons flash. It also makes seeing which gear you're in quite tricky when you're really pushing. Anyone had this issue and know what I have to press to make it stop?

Ta!

·
Registered
376 Posts
The flashing display is the way it works

Jaims said:
I *think* I've followed all the instructions in the book for setting up my EB (to the point where I actually took the book out with me whilst doing the calibration stuff, just to check!). It all seems to work OK, but:

The gear indicators keep flashing, at the same time as the tooth-count display changes. It seems as though I haven't fully completed the setup or something, as it doesn't seem right having the icons flash. It also makes seeing which gear you're in quite tricky when you're really pushing. Anyone had this issue and know what I have to press to make it stop?

Ta!
Having gotten used to the Flight Deck, I had the same impression, but it is the way it is designed. Almost drove me nuts at first, but now I have gotten used to it. It makes it easy to do a quick glance and read both. I would like to see Campy change this in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts