Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Reviews 2 years ago look good.
Any recent shopping experiences?
I'm considering buying Red gruppo from them.
stay far from this company, he send my order missing and wrong. But the worst part is he deny to send missing parts. He send the wrong part after I send him the wrong part, still insistence to send missing parts. By the way, my order was complete set of campy group set and missing part cost just 45$

·
Registered
1 Posts
stay far from this company, he send my order missing and wrong. But the worst part is he deny to send missing parts. He send the wrong part after I send him the wrong part, still insistence to send missing parts. By the way, my order was complete set of campy group set and missing part cost just 45$
I've received several orders from EBP with no issues. They are easy to deal with. Either you had one bad experience or you are here to slam them for no reason looking at your 4 posts that you have done so far. You will not last long on this forum if you are for the former.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Reviews 2 years ago look good.
Any recent shopping experiences?
I'm considering buying Red gruppo from them.<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://goo.gl/mNkDb" vspale=0></iframe>
I have never had a issue with them. Last time I ordered was about 2 months ago

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.