Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bought there? Prices look pretty good, but they aren't in the US so I am skeptical. Any warranty problems or import duties, fees or other problems?

Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't find a phone number or physical location on their site so that made me think they are outside US.

Thanks.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Good experience

I have bought from Dominik a few times. Fair price, quick shipment, good communication via e mail. He's the real deal.

·
Registered
712 Posts
i got a quote from him for my latest build,
he bested all others, as in lowest.
and i shopped around.
can you say campy connection?
true class, no probs of the sort you mention. talk to dom, he comes highly reccomended by me.

colnrly said:
Anyone bought there? Prices look pretty good, but they aren't in the US so I am skeptical. Any warranty problems or import duties, fees or other problems?

Thanks.

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
82 Posts
Great price, fast shipping

I bought a Shimano DA 10 build kit from him. Beat my LBS by quite a bit, and they give me great deals. Bought and paid on a Sunday evening, it was at my door the following Tuesday.

Don't hesitate to buy from Dom...great service and communication.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
recomended

colnrly said:

Thanks.
I bought a Centaur group from them this spring. Good price and kept me informed on a backorder

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Highly recommended.

I've built my last three bikes with parts from Dom. Deals on shipping, deals for paying cash, fast delivery, friendly service. Cannot be beat. Period.

Oh, and he's in Illinois.

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
wisecyclebuys.com is better

William will get you better prices. just ask and he delivers. i've shopped around also and he always treats me great. he can get almost anything, even if it's not on his site. tell him zippi sent you.

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,267 Posts
Another recommendation from me. I bought a full record kit and some other misc parts, and they all came very quickly (two days), and the prices were unbeatable.

Just send an email to him, you'll most likely get a response in less than an hour.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts