Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
It is a valid question, but I wonder why they dragged Giant in to the discussion.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Now *that* is funny!

Hey nodima, we should fish this year........

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Their version of PO is The Bilge - and it has no threads.

Their version of teh Lownje is Dockside Chat. I looked at one thread titled 'Hey Joe - Who does it best? Two responses said Jimmy.

·
Cycling Addict
5,182 Posts
I got a laugh out of a guy on a boating forum saying that he thought that 300-400 dollars is a lot to spend on a bike.

We all know that "boat" stands for Break Out Another Thousand...

·
Registered
875 Posts
The embarrassing thing is that the discussion on the boating forum is more rational and helpful than many of the discussions regarding bikes that appear in the forums on this site....

------------------

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The embarrassing thing is that the discussion on the boating forum is more rational and helpful than many of the discussions regarding bikes that appear in the forums on this site....

------------------
yeah, but I dare ya to go over there and ask about Evinrude outboards. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pretty good read considering it's a bunch of people that have a little bit of knowledge about bikes having an in depth conversation about bikes.

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
As long as the components match your fishing reel.
Is Shimano fishing gear as good as their bike stuff?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Someone should post a thread on their forum about waving. Here on East Tennessee lakes, everyone, and I mean everyone waves that're within about 200 hunnert yards. I think it's actually a nice show of comraderie and friendliness.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Someone should post a thread on their forum about waving. Here on East Tennessee lakes, everyone, and I mean everyone waves that're within about 200 hunnert yards. I think it's actually a nice show of comraderie and friendliness.
They do the same on the St Lawrence River in the 1000 Islands. I want to buy a motorized hand that waves to mount on the side of my boat.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Is Shimano fishing gear as good as their bike stuff?
The Dura Ace of spinning reels is called the Stella SW, which runs well north of a grand. Strong enough to use for tuna. They also have a slightly cheaper new reel that's called Ultegra.

And when if comes to real big game trolling reels, Tiagra isn't exactly entry level. :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.