Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my first Moots at the LBS.

VaMoots custom frame. I've got long legs and a short torso. 56 is too long and 54 too short.

Campy Chorus
ES90 bars
DT Swiss RR 1.1 wheels
PowerTap SL
Moots Ti seatpost.
Ouzo Pro fork
FSA stem until I OK the fit and then order Moots Ti stem.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Holy cow, no wonder it took so long to get mine!! Four new Moots on the board since yesterday? And here I thought the good people at Moots were enjoying the slopes instead of making bicycles. Looks like they had a good Christmas season.
Beautiful bike. Just got back from my first 30 mile ride on my Hampsten/Moots. Man, what a difference from my CAAD 7...felt like I was on a magic carpet. I kept looking for rough pavement to ride over just so I could marvel at the ti ride! Hope you like your as much as I'm enjoying mine. Nice when the finished product exceeds your already high expectations!

SPG

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
moosedryvr,

Moosedryvr said:
Holy cow, no wonder it took so long to get mine!! Four new Moots on the board since yesterday? And here I thought the good people at Moots were enjoying the slopes instead of making bicycles. Looks like they had a good Christmas season.
Beautiful bike. Just got back from my first 30 mile ride on my Hampsten/Moots. Man, what a difference from my CAAD 7...felt like I was on a magic carpet. I kept looking for rough pavement to ride over just so I could marvel at the ti ride! Hope you like your as much as I'm enjoying mine. Nice when the finished product exceeds your already high expectations!

SPG
you mean you got that warthog built and we haven't seen pics? Post please.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Phat&SlowVelo said:
you mean you got that warthog built and we haven't seen pics? Post please.
Patience, patience my friend. Gotta dial in the position first, then I have one final detail that I haven't got yet, may be a couple of weeks. But I was very happy with the first impression!

SPG

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
Patience?

Moosedryvr said:
Patience, patience my friend. Gotta dial in the position first, then I have one final detail that I haven't got yet, may be a couple of weeks. But I was very happy with the first impression!

SPG
Ask Alien, patience is something we Moots owners don't have! I want to see that beauty! Don't make me wait, Post Please! Again, welcome to the family :)

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Phat&SlowVelo said:
Ask Alien, patience is something we Moots owners don't have! I want to see that beauty! Don't make me wait, Post Please! Again, welcome to the family :)
Exactly. It's even medically documented that I don't have the patience allele in my genetic code.

Pics....NOW! Before things get ugly.......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
saddle is limp but...

its painful. It will soon be history.

I should know better by now. Every San Selle or Selle Italia saddle I've tried has been excruciating!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts