Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these guys seem pretty interested in salvatore commesso's carbon c'dale. just thought the pic was kind of funny...looks like the local group ride when someone shows up with a new ride!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Is it the bike or Salvatore's 'winter' look

Salvatore looks like he's been suppin' a bit back in Napoli. Southern Italian cooking is so good. The cannonball on the Cannondale.

The bike's nice too but not unlike the local ride, I'll bet they're giving him some stick about the winter pasta.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
boneman said:
Salvatore looks like he's been suppin' a bit back in Napoli. Southern Italian cooking is so good. The cannonball on the Cannondale.

The bike's nice too but not unlike the local ride, I'll bet they're giving him some stick about the winter pasta.
No kidding- the team replica bikes are chi-chi, but they are probably cracking on his oversized seating surface, if you catch my drift. . .

;)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Hey I know that team!

boneman said:

It's the San Francisco (de)based Lamprey (intentional typo) team just following their belief system.

·
rock n rolling resistance
851 Posts
Sure it's not TP sticking out of his shorts?

Bonked said:
these guys seem pretty interested in salvatore commesso's carbon c'dale. just thought the pic was kind of funny...looks like the local group ride when someone shows up with a new ride!
The grin on their faces and where they are looking at tells me it's not quite the envy.

·
RoadBikeReview Addict
673 Posts
6was9 said:
The grin on their faces and where they are looking at tells me it's not quite the envy.
Hah - true! Actually, I don't even think his bike is the new carbon/aluminum six13.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Some pros don't care

From

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=2024

"ND: What’s your opinion of the new Opera bikes for this year?
(I recently had one of the Leonardo models in my hands at a local bike shop and it’s incredible.)

FM[Francisco Mancebo]: They are of the exact same quality as Pinarello. You know they are made by Pinarello, right? To tell you the truth, I worry very little about the bikes. It’s the motor that really matters. If you want to talk bikes, you should talk to Arrieta, he knows a lot about the equipment."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.