Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you in the US ever purchased from Radial Cycles in the UK? They have pretty good prices on GP 4000s. Just a few dollars cheaper than Merlin. I've had good experiences with Merlin, but I'm always happy to chase a good deal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have any of you in the US ever purchased from Radial Cycles in the UK? They have pretty good prices on GP 4000s. Just a few dollars cheaper than Merlin. I've had good experiences with Merlin, but I'm always happy to chase a good deal.
Yep, I bought some GP 4000S IIs from them and it was amazingly delivered from their UK location to my East Coast US location in one day(!). I got the tires the next figgin' day. Free shipping by FedEx. I was not expecting that. But that might have been the exception because I saw some other reviews that complained about slow delivery. And the price I got was great. But the prices do seem to fluctuate often so make sure to get them when it's low. I think I looked at the listing a few days after my order and the tires had already gone up several dollars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts