Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching this show lately while on the elliptical at the gym. She can cook up a mean dinner, but I hav to admit I watch it mainly to stare at the host. Anyone else seen this show? She's hot, no?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ei/0,1976,FOOD_9958,00.html

/ Note: I stop watching as soon as this show is over because Barefoot Contessa comes on next and she's fat and cooks really heavy food with tons of butter natch.

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
She is not hot.

Paula Dean is hot. Why?

Because she cooks great comfort food and has the most darling southern draw.

My teenage boys are in love with Paula.

·
Registered
579 Posts
cleavage is on the menu everyday....

It's a good portion of why I watch. God bless my wife, she even points it out if she's wearing something really ridiculous for cooking that I may find quite impressive.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bigrider said:
She is not hot.

Paula Dean is hot. Why?

Because she cooks great comfort food and has the most darling southern draw.

My teenage boys are in love with Paula.
How about the Barefoot Contessa? She cooks great comfort food, but ain't all that great to look at. ;)

·
BrooklynVelo
1,426 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
How about the Barefoot Contessa? She cooks great comfort food, but ain't all that great to look at. ;)
Not only does she make great food, but Ina was in the White House in the late 70's working on budgets regarding nuclear energy.

BTW her husband, only refered to as "Jeffrey" on the show, is Jeffrey Garten, former Dean of Yale University and former Undersecretary of Commerce for International Trade.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
I was watching the show a month or so ago and by 22 month old daughter looked at the TV and said, "Momma?" The similarity is there, actually my wife looked very much like her when we were dating.

My Sister-in-law will be a dead ringer for her in a few years. She's 16 now.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Walrus said:
She is so not hot. ...but then, neither am I.
Everyday Italian update--she wore an especially tasty number for her Valentines show today...yumm...what was she cooking again? Some kind of risotto I think, but who cares about that! ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
She is hot & shows it

Bocephus Jones II said:
Everyday Italian update--she wore an especially tasty number for her Valentines show today...yumm...what was she cooking again? Some kind of risotto I think, but who cares about that! ;)
I don't think I ever saw her wear a non v neck plunging neckline type shirt.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If you're on the elliptical you should probably be judging whether the Naked Chef is hot not her.

She is pretty hot and I think the granddaughter of Dino DeLaurentis or some eyetalian Director.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I've been watching this show lately while on the elliptical at the gym. She can cook up a mean dinner, but I hav to admit I watch it mainly to stare at the host. Anyone else seen this show? She's hot, no?

/ Note: I stop watching as soon as this show is over because Barefoot Contessa comes on next and she's fat and cooks really heavy food with tons of butter natch.
no more professional chefs for The J's.

not even ONCE.

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
Yeah I have to say she can cook my meat any night of the week. I watch the show too.

·
If You See Kay
929 Posts
No Virgin Olive Oil Here...

Scotty2Hotty said:
She is hot and so is Rachael Ray.
Back when I had cable, I would watch both them little hotties.

Rachael Ray is hot, but I would be concerned that she would never shut up. Before, during, after, long drive to the beach...

Total deal killer right there.

That "Everyday Italian" gal: Well, you'd better have your game super tight and bring the fat mother-******* money roll if you want to git wit dat.

Deek

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
I forget what episode it was but she was mixing something by hand while showing a ridiculous amount of cleavage... it was.... hypnotic.

Her and Rachael Ray, I can't turn them off.

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Couple more...

Bocephus Jones II said:

Couple more for you BJII.

·
rock n rolling resistance
851 Posts
I remember watching her once thinking what it'd be like to be with someone who smiles/ laughs at everything showing that much teeth every other second...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts