Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fizik on their web site offers the option to customize the colors on a saddle. I really want a blue & orange saddle and I also really like the Arione. Has anyone in the US ordered one? What was delivery lead time? Any issues with customs?

·
Breakin' Stuff
439 Posts
A-ok

I ordered one recently & had no issues whatsoever. They state a turnaround time of 2 weeks on the website & I Emailed to find out if that time-frame was accurate. I thought this time of year it might be a bit longer... I received an Email response within 24 hours that 2 weeks looked accurate. Sure enough it arrived just under 2 weeks from the day I placed the order. No Customs hassles or anything. They shipped mine UPS Express.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ditto - got one two years ago, recall a couple of weeks delivery and have been happy with the saddle ever since. Longevity - great! Hasn't changed shape, colour's still good (red centre, yellow sides, with red scuff guards!) Mine's a CP3 Pave, BTW. No customs issues.

FWIW - check the exchange rate if you tend to suffer fiscal palpitations ;) The custom order website is priced in Euros and, for some odd reasons, the exchange rate to the USD has been in decline ( to the US :( ) since I got mine. I've been idling over another to match my new ride, and a custom Arione is now up around $200...

Definitely a great touch for a good bike though

Regards

Dereck

·
Breakin' Stuff
439 Posts
Dereck said:
FWIW - check the exchange rate if you tend to suffer fiscal palpitations ;) The custom order website is priced in Euros and, for some odd reasons, the exchange rate to the USD has been in decline ( to the US :( ) since I got mine. I've been idling over another to match my new ride, and a custom Arione is now up around $200...
Good point... Be warned. My Aliante w/ Ti Rails was $268.72 US delivered. I guess I didn't consider it THAT bad considering the regular retail & the fact you are getting your choice of colors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.