Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to get PM'd a lot about whether or not there is going to be extra jerseys. There is. But I'm going to fill all the preorders first and see if anybody backs out on their preorder so I don't really know exactly what will be available. As soon as the preorders go out I will post what is available. PLEASE don't PM me anymore. When I'm ready to start taking the orders I will post the PayPal account email and it will be first come first served. When the money hits the PayPal, it will get shipped. More details to come.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
I'm starting to get PM'd a lot about whether or not there is going to be extra jerseys. There is. But I'm going to fill all the preorders first and see if anybody backs out on their preorder so I don't really know exactly what will be available. As soon as the preorders go out I will post what is available. PLEASE don't PM me anymore. When I'm ready to start taking the orders I will post the PayPal account email and it will be first come first served. When the money hits the PayPal, it will get shipped. More details to come.

Man are you about to get PM'd. Never tell the lounge NOT to do something, thats just asking for trouble.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Hollywood said:
are there any pink ones left?

check your PMs.

kthx
I want a pink one. HW, if you get the last one, I'll be pizzed. :mad2: . Are there pink s*cks also.

BMX, PM is on the way ! :p

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Pink ones? Nobody told me about pink jerseys!!??

Should I PM and email you?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
you ordered extras?

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
I'm not sure my first PM about the pink jerseys went through, so I sent another one just to be safe. I also emailed and posted something on your Facebook page. Do you have a MySpace, too? Don't want to be overlooked...

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
kykr13 said:
When does the pre-order end?
Pre order ended when we placed the order with Voler.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
What's the paypal email addy? Can I PM you for that?

·
Who needs a map?
2,527 Posts
Count me in! Do I need to PM you to get on the official posting announcement list?

//Seriously, I want one. I don't get to check the lounge every day so if there is a way to get notified let me know. kthx.

//ps - thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.