Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

F100

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  SaxyBiker 
SaxyBiker said:
I have a F100 full 2010 Sram Force...Absolutely love it! I hate to say it, but this bike puts my Pinarello to shame...Neuvations are a work of art! I have not found anything that I dislike about this bike...However, if you are more concerned about ascetics, brite paint jobs, and high price tags over quailty and craftsmanship you might want to double up your money and take a trip down to your LBS and get a bike with a cheaper groupo and wheelset. :)
Laying the smack down Saxy. I'm not going to argue with you though. I would like to see Neuvation offer at least a couple different paint colors, either that or get a better photographer to show off the amazing paint jobs you guys brag about who own one. I'm not sure what I think of the FC500 paint scheme, very understated, not sure if the chicks will dig it or not, like they do my Look 566 (joking). I have seen the FC500 with a different paint job and let me tell you it looks SWEET!!! At any rate, I'm trying to talk my wife into buying the FC500 instead of the Orbea Orca and save ourselves a couple grand. But she's the type of gal that wants to ride before she buys. Maybe I can check into Neuvation's return policy in case she doesn't like it. She rode a Pinarello and thought it was nothing special, then rode an Orca and fell in love.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.