Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use or have any experiences, thought s on the Fabric Line or Scoop saddles? I was thinking of trying the Line out.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Does anyone use or have any experiences, thought s on the Fabric Line or Scoop saddles? I was thinking of trying the Line out.
They get very good reviews, but some of those are likely influenced by advertising bought on the same outlets.

I tried the nicely priced Scoop a few years ago and found it solid in workmanship and general comfort but it was not my answer as I ultimately realized flat saddles like the Prologo Zero and current fave Astute work best for me.

The Fabric flat model appears to be shaped a lot like the Fizik Antares, which I hated because of the sharp edges and lack of roll off where the top of the hamstrings engage the saddle.

If you have a local shop offering trial runs with the line, by all means give them a go.

I'll probably trial the new wider version Fizik Arione when a tester comes in locally, but currently am really enjoying the Astute.

Standard disclaimer for all saddle discussions applies, of course. What one loves, the next may hate.

·
Bianchi-Campagnolo
3,902 Posts
I rode a Scoop Flat for some time. Too much pressure on my perineum. Got a Specialized Power 143 mm instead. YMMV etc.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have a scoop that came with my current cx bike. I put it on my commuter, but it turns out I really like it. Seems like a good saddle (although I've never spent more than an hour on it at a time).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts