Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody doing the Fantasy Giro over at Cyclingnews?

I'm thinking of ponying up the money for a team. I played Performance's game in the past and you really had to get the right guys to be in the running, this one gives you so much "money" to buy riders that you can buy pretty much all of the leading contenders.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like it

I've been playing for free up til now and think I'm going to pony up the $20 for two teams. Right now everyone is able to adjust they're results after each stage for the most possible points. That will change after tomorrow when people have to pay to play.

It has made watching the Giro even more exciting because each day I have to participate.

Even if I don't win anything which is very likely I'll still have had three weeks of fun which is much cheaper then going to the movies. It's all perspective when you look at the cost to fun ratio. :D

My teams are Paceline Tech and The Miller Center.

Ciao,

Francesco

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'm going to join too. There is no point creating a team until after today's stage. It just seems like a poor design when you can pretty much buy every rider who's going to be in the GC hunt. You just end up pulling for all of them :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.