1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
417 Posts
Valverde
Evans
Ricco
Kohl
Menchov
Those are the candidates for getting caught, the way I see it.
Valverde, Menchov and Evans have a "now or never" chance to win, seeing as Contador, Rasmussen, Leipheimer, Klöden and Basso ain't attending. In a years time, that could be turned completely upside-down.
Kohl needs a good result, as the only credible anti-doping squad (credible due to poor results) have no financial basis for the next season, and he is an Austrian. Austrians dope.
Ricco because even though he might be out of shape after the Giro, italians always dope. And ricco seems to be even more likely to dope, as he has a very "I have to win, I need attention" personality.

Runners up for getting caught:
Soler
Astarloza
Zubeldia
... time is ticking guys.

· Registered
13 Posts
Thanks...

I wonder how pissed Specialized is that he was riding a rebadged Walser TT frame instead of the new spanky Specialized Transition. But the electronic Shimano TT shifters are pretty neat. Cleaner cabling and shifting on the drops are definitely an advantage. Maybe the Transition didn't allow for the electronic wires to be completely routed through the frame. Food for thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.